BAMUL Recruitment 2017, BAMUL 250 Manager, Technical Officers Posts:Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd (BAMUL) has been published a recruitment advertisement for Assistant Manager, Manager, Medical Officer and various vacant vacancy in this department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply BAMUL Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. As well the Academic qualification, applicants also necessary Age limit to BAMUL application form eligibility. As per authorized advertisement for BAMUL Application Form 2017 from 10 July 2017 to 10 August 2017.
Candidates need to submit their application form through online mode. Bangalore Milk Union Limited Recruitment 2017 is one of the good recruitment for the candidates who are looking for the jobs in Chhattisgarh Vyapam. Applicants who are willing to work in the Chhattisgarh Government can apply for the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2017.
All the Important information of BAMUL Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criterion, salary structure, application fee, Age Limit, Important Dates, How to Apply, Admit Card, Result and other information are available below on this web page at careertabloid.com
BAMUL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Necessary details for BAMUL Notification 2017:
Name of Association: Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd
Exam Name: Bangalore Milk Union Limited Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Manager, Manager, Medical Officer and various vacant Posts
Total Number of Posts: 250
Vacancy Name and total Posts:
- Assistant Manager: 22
- Medical Officer: 01
- Technical Officer: 15
- Technical Officer (Engineering): 10
- Agriculture Officer: 03
- Marketing Officer: 05
- Extension Officer Gr.III: 54
- Dairy Supervisor Gr.II: 10
- Admin Assistant Gr.II: 20
- Junior System Operator: 20
- Account Assistant Gr.II: 06
- Marketing Assistant Gr.II: 21
- Chemist Gr.II: 23
- Nurse: 02
- Junior Technician: 38
Official Website: bamulnandini.coop
Application Mode: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 24 July 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
- Preliminary Date to Online Application Form: 10 July 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 10 August 2017
BAMUL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates must completed 12th, Diploma, ITI Graduation degree with relevant discipline form a reputed university and board.
As on 10 August 2017
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For Unreserved and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 11250/- to Rs. 50100/- Per Month
How to apply Online BAMUL Recruitment 2017:-
- Applicants first go to the authorized web portal of Bangalore Milk Union Limited.
- Then applicants download the authorized notification and candidates can read all the information accurately.
- If candidate are entitled then click on apply online connection.
- Now appliers fill up all the mandatory details as per their academic documents without error.
- Now candidates upload their passport size photograph and Signature.
- Now pay the BAMUL Application Fee 2017 as per their Category.
- Then finally click on submit button to apply.
- Now take a print copy of their online registration for future reference.
BAMUL Admit Card 2017:
BAMUL Admit Card 2017 will be coming out 19 days before the central exam date. All the qualified candidates have to stay their hall ticket with them when going to attend in the examination.
BAMUL Result 2017:
Result of the main exam of the BAMUL Recruitment 2017 will be announced after few weeks of the implementation of the examination. Right now there is not any authorized note for the result date of the written Exam.