Bihar Intermediate Result 2018: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will declare the Bihar Intermediate Result 2018 in the last week of May. All the candidates who have been appeared for the written examination and now waiting for the result are advised to be tuned with us for the latest updates. Here on this page, we will be updating all the latest buzz related to the BSEB 12th Result 2018. Every year annually BSEB is used to conduct the annual examination for the twelfth and tenth class on the behalf of the state government. Lakhs of candidates used to appear for this examination.
The BSEB has conducted the examination in the month of February and all the candidates who appeared in the exam are now waiting for the Bihar Intermediate Result 2018. There is no doubt in the statement that the BSEB 12th Result 2018 is one of the most awaiting results of 2018. Since it has been a long time and so the anticipation is being increasing day by day and we really understand that it is very hard to keep waiting for the result.
As per a local newspaper, it has been found that there were approximately 15 lakh candidates appeared in the exam. All these candidates are belonging to the three main streams Science, Commerce and Arts. The organization will declare the results in three different parts. Most likely the Bihar 12th Science Result 2018 will be the first to be delivered. Further the candidates will be able to fetch the Bihar 12th Arts Result 2018 along with the Bihar 12th Commerce Result 2018.In this manner, all the three streams’ result will be available on the official website.
Bihar Intermediate Result 2018, BSEB 12th Result 2018 Name Wise
Candidates before checking the result must ensure that they have to furnish the official website with all the asked details. Sometimes due to high volume of traffic on the official website the server may crash or start responding slowly so in that case the candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website in fixed intervals of time.
However there is no official announcement regarding the BSEB Intermediate Result 2018 but as the organization reveal the previous year result on 30th May so the probability of getting the result is quite high in the month of May 2018.
|Examination Date||February 2018|
|Availability of Result||May 2018|
Brief Overview of the Bihar Twelfth Result 2018
|Name of the organization||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Streams||Science, Commerce and Arts|
|Name of the Result||Bihar Intermediate Result 2018|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Status||Will be available online|
|Number of candidates appeared||Approximately 15 lakh|
How to check the Bihar Intermediate Result 2018
Being the preliminary 12th board exam the majority of the candidates will be under pressure and most of them will not be able to check the Bihar 12th Board Result 2018 online. Here we are providing you some steps that will help all the candidates in checking their result online. Candidates are advised to follow the steps carefully.
- Firstly the candidates will have to keep their roll numbers secure to check the result.
- Further the candidates will have to go to the official website available in the above table.
- Now the candidates will have to click the direct link “Bihar intermediate result 2018” available on the homepage of the official website.
- Candidates can skip the above two steps via click the direct link available on this page.
- Now the candidates will have to enter all the asked details.
- The candidates will be asked to enter the roll no.
- Enter the roll number and click the submit button.
- Once the page is load the result will have appeared on the screen.
- Check the result and take the print out of the appeared page.
- Keep the hard copy secure for the future reference until and unless the original mark sheet reached to you.