BPNL Recruitment 2017, Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam 900 Vacancy 2018: The Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has issued a notification regarding the BPNL Recruitment 2017 about 900 vacancies for the posts of Animal Husbandry Worker and Animal Health Worker and various vacant posts in this department. Now candidates need to download the application form for BPNL Recruitment 2017 from the authorized web portal of Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited that is Pashudhanuttarpradesh.com. Now there is total number of vacancy 600 of Animal Husbandry Worker and Animal Health Worker vacancy of 300.
There have various vacant posts for which any interested and qualified applicants may apply offline for these posts on or before final date. Then BPNL Application Process will be started now and download the application form. Candidates can apply for various vacant posts on or before the 09 September 2017. Interested and eligible applicants can apply application for the Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Recruitment 2017 mostly there are number of posts overcomes via the certified web page.
All the obligatory information of BPNL Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criterion, salary structure, appliance fee, main dates, how to apply and other main information are obtainable below on this Web page at careertabloid.com
BPNL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important details for BPNL Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Certified Organization: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited
Total Number of Vacancies: 900 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Worker: 600 Posts
- Animal Health Worker: 300 Posts
Name of Posts: Animal Husbandry Worker and Animal Health Worker
Certified Authorized Web Page: Pashudhanuttarpradesh.com
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Application Procedure: Offline Mode Only
Post Date: 01 September 2017
Post type: Recruitment Notification
- First date for Offline Application Form: Started Now
- Finishing Date for Application Form: 09 September 2017
- BPNL Examination Date: Available Soon
Applicants should have passed 10th or Secondary for any reputed board or institute.
- Minimum age for Eligible Applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Eligible Applicants: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Applicants
- Written Examination
- Walk In Interview
- Document Verification
Application Fee: As per government rules only
- For Animal Health Worker Application Fee: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- For Animal Husbandry Worker Application Fee: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
C-79 Sector-O, Aliganj,
Near Kendriya Vidyalaya,
Lucknow Rearing Zone Pin Code: 226024
How can fil their BPNL Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, applicants open link for BPNL Apply and download the BPNL Application Form 2017.
- Now candidates can read the recruitment notification details and all instructions for filling up the BPNL application form, after that candidates fills the registration form carefully.
- Candidates can fill their all important details such as name, fathers name, mother name, home address, phone number, education qualification, experience certificate and all important information carefully.
- Then candidates put together all required documents copy paste their recent take pictures and applicants signature carefully.
- At last, candidates total the submission form and send by Registered Post/ speed post courier addressed.
- Candidates can fill their application form carefully.
BPNL Jobs 2017 Notification
BPNL Vacancy 2017 Application Form
BPNL Admit Card 2017:
Candidates may download BPNL Admit Card 2017 from official web portal Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Hall Ticket 2017 will be make available online on the authorized web portal on or before the 15 days the date of main written exam.
BPNL Result 2017
After finish of Animal Husbandry Worker and Animal Health Worker the competitors are terribly seeking for downloading their BPNL Result 2017. The result consideration will take a fragment time.