IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018, IBPS Clerk CWE VII Upcoming Notification: Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection will soon release IBPS Notification for post of clerk and other vacant posts. IBPS is organize CWE for Clerk Grade posts in this banking sector. Every year a large number of candidates can fill IBPS Application Form. The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection have surprised again as they have released a new notification. The IBPS has issued the most awaited notification which is IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. The organization stated that they are going to recruit total 7883 vacancies of Clerks. Since it is one of the biggest recruitment of this year so there will be lakhs of candidates wishing to apply.
This is to inform all the aspirants that the registration process for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 has begun from online website. All the candidates who are wishing to apply for the IBPS Clerk CWE VII notification 2018 will be selected for the common written examination after filling the online application form.Every year on the behalf of public sector the IBPS conducts the examination to select the energetic and eligible candidates. The whole administration department of the public sector banks are recruited by the IBPS only. Once the online application form unveiled the aspirants will be allowed to register themselves for the IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2018.
It is mandatory for every candidates to meet the eligibility criterion of IBPS in order to register for the IBPS Clerk Jobs 2018 apply online. The candidates will be having more than 20 days to apply, the mode of application will be online. The IBPS CWE VII Clerk Recruitment 2018 application form will be available on the official website of IBPS. check for more details www.careertabloid.com
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification:
The last date to apply online for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 from official website. Not only the last date, the organization has unveiled the exam date also.Being selected as a clerk in a reputed bank is always a dream for every youth. Every year IBPS reveals the jobs for different designation and every year thousands of candidates apply. Any candidate who has completed his/her graduation and meet the eligibility criterion must apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2018.
This IBPS Clerk CWE VII notification 2018 is going to be the golden opportunity for all those candidates who have been preparing for the Bank jobs since the long time. This time the digits of vacant seats are good looking and that is the reason the probability of getting selected is also high.
The IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2018 state wise has been given below
|7||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||07|
|8||Daman and Diu||08|
|13||Jammu and Kashmir||34|
Brief Overview of IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2018
Exam conducting authority: Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Recruitment: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
No. of vacancy: 7883
Official Website: ibps.in
Status: Open to register
The initial step to apply for any of the recruitment is to check whether we meet the eligibility criterion or not. Since the eligibility criterion of IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2018 is given below. Check whether you furnish the below given eligibility criterion or not. It is mandatory for every aspirant to be endowed with the eligibility criterion of the IBPS.
Eligibility Criterion of IBPS CWE VII Clerk 2018 Recruitment
- Aspirants wishing to apply must have graduation degree from any recognized university or the equivalent alternative of degree will also be considered.
- The candidates should have the knowledge of computer and local language.
- The candidates must have a degree/diploma in any sort of computer language or operation.
- The minimum age of applicant must not below 20 years and the maximum age of applicant do not cross 28 years.
- The applicants must not born earlier than 2nd September 1989 and not later than 1st September 1997 (both dates are inclusive)
(Note: – The age relaxation for the reserved category is applicable as per the official notification.)
- Citizenship of India is mandatory to apply.
All the candidates who are wishing to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 will have to pay the required amount of application fee via the net banking or using any debit/credit card.
- For OBC/General- 600/- Rupees (non-refundable)
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman- 100/- Rupees (non-refundable)
IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancy- Important Dates
|Opening date of application form||Updated Soon|
|Last date to apply||Updated Soon|
|Preliminary Exam date||Available Soon|
|Main Exam Date||Updated Soon|
As we mentioned above the mode of application will be online and the payment of fee too. The online application form for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be available on the official website and can be filled easily via following the below given steps
- In the very first step, go to the official website of IBPS that has been provided above.
- Further the candidates will have to click the direct link IBPS Clerk CWE VII Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click “Apply online”.
- Register yourself via clicking to the “Click here for the new Registration”.
- Log in using the same credentials you used during the registration.
- Now click the link to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked.
- Upload the asked documents like photograph, signature and may be the thumb print.
- Do check the details are filled correctly or not.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the submit button and take the print out of the page appeared.
- Keep the hard copy secure for the future reference.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2018 Application Form
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Criterion
Preliminary Exam: – All the candidates who have successfully applied for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 and paid the application fee will have to download the admit card and have to appear in the preliminary examination. Candidates who qualify the IBPS Clerk 2018 Preliminary Examination will be called for the second round which is the main examination.
Main Examination: – Candidates who qualified the preliminary exam will have to qualify the main examination in order to get selected. The main examination will be conducted in the month of January 2018.
Interview: – Candidates after qualifying the preliminary and written exam will be called for the personal interview where they have to go through the GD (group Discussion). Applicants will have to showcase their communication skills to impress the interviewee.