KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2018, Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT PGT PRT Exam Pattern PDF:- Those Aspirants who have to fill up the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Application form 2017. They can download the KVS PGT TGT Teacher Exam Syllabus in Hindi and English with PDF form official website of KVS. Here we Provide the direct link for the official web portal for the KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus.
Download the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT syllabus and exam pattern in the below section.here we updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT exam. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT & PRT Exam Pattern is also available here.
KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 Details
KVS PGT Exam Pattern
|Parts||Subject Name||Total no Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I||General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part II||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
KVS TGT Exam Pattern
|Test||Written Examination||Number Of Questions asked||Total Marks||Duration Of The Test|
|Part – I||General English||15||15||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
|Part – II||Current Affairs||40||40|
|Total (Written Exam)||150||150|
KVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series also.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
KVS PGT TGT Syllabus – Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Profit and Loss also.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams also.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions also.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area also.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership also.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – Teaching Methodology
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus – English
- Synonyms also.
- Verb Agreement also.
- Word Formation.
- Verb & Adverb also.
- Error Correction.
- Conclusion also.
- Theme detection also.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases also.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages also.
- Sentence Rearrangement.