North Central Railway Recruitment 2017: – An important announcement has been made for all those candidates who are preparing for the Railway Jobs. The North Central Railway, Allahabad has recently announced the latest job openings for the trade apprentice. It has been said there are 703 openings in North Central Railway (NCR) and all the eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply for the said post. Interested candidates can check the NCR 703 Trade Apprentice Notification 2017 from the official website.
The vacancies have been divided as per the reservation criterion of the govt. This NCR 703 Apprentice Vacancy is going to be a golden opportunity for all the candidates. The official notification was uploaded on 7th July on the official website of North Central Railway, Allahabad.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidates wishing to apply for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 have to fill the offline application form which will be available to the candidates from the official website by paying the required amount of fee. It is mandatory for every candidate to meet all the eligibilities criterion demanded the Trade Apprentice Jobs in North Central railway. Candidates can see the eligibilities Criterion, Selection Procedure, Steps to apply etc… by scrolling down.
Scrutiny for the NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||North Central Railway|
|No. of vacancy||703|
|Name of the Recruitment||North Central Railway Recruitment 2017|
North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancy details:-
- For Crane Operator: 08 Posts
- For Welder (Mechanical): 13 Posts
- For Carpenter (Elect): 05 posts
- For Fitter (Electrical): 246 Posts
- For Painter (Electrical): 07 Posts
- For Armature Winder: 47 Posts
- For Welder (Electrical): 09 Posts
- For Machinist: 15 Posts
- For Carpenter (Mechanic C&W): 11 Posts
- For Electrician: 02 Posts
- For Painter (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- For Fitter (Mechanical): 335 Posts
Eligibility Criterion of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification: – Interested aspirants must have completed the 10/10+2 from any recognized Institute or equivalent to it. Or the candidates must have ITI certificate. However, Candidates are advised to read the official Notification.
- Age Limit: – The minimum age limit to apply for this fortune is 18 and the max. age limit is 25 years. For the age, relaxation rules candidates are advised to visit the official notification.
- Application Fee: – There will be no application fee for the ST/SC Category. Although, the General and OBC category students have to pay the 100 Rs as the application fee.
- Selection Procedure: – Candidates will have to go for a medical test and document verification followed by the written examination.
Steps to apply for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- In the very first step, go to the official website of NCR.
- Go to the recruitment panel or click the link directly.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application fee
- Take the print out of the application form and fill it.
- Do check the application form is filled correctly or not.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the application form to the given address.
- The address is given in the NCR 703 Trade Apprentice Notification 2017.
Railway NCR 703 Apprentice Admit Card 2017: – The admit card for the written examination of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 will be available before the 10 days of the exam on the official website only.
703 Trade Apprentice NCR Result 2017: – After appearing in the exam the candidates will be waiting for the result these candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website or they can be tuned with us for the latest buzz.
Important dates to keep in mind
|Starting date of Application Form||7th July 2017|
|Last date to apply||15th August 2017|
|Admit Card availability||10 days before the exam.|