“Great News for all latest Jobs for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online”
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Odisha PSC MO Vacancy 2018:- Odisha Public Service Commission has been released a recruitment notification for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) and various posts for Odisha Medical Department. This is great opening for all brilliant candidates. Nominees can apply online for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 and complete all information carefully. Odisha Medical Department invite applications for all Group A Posts on official web page that is opsconline.gov.in.
There are 2173 Various Vacant Posts in this organization. All the applicants who want to go for the govt profession should apply for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2018 on or before the finishing date of application submission form. The nominees can start applying from 19 December 2017 and carry on the Submission to apply till 17 January 2018. Candidates check for more information www.careertabloid.com.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Important details for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criterion, Salary Information, registration fee, important dates, how to apply Post Office application form, Admit Card, Result, cut off, Merit List and other extra required details are check on this our web portal such as careertabloid.com.
Important Information for Odisha PSC MO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Department: Odisha Public Service Commission
Examination Name: OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2018
Name of Vacancy: Medical Officer
Name of web site: opsconline.gov.in
Application Method: Online Mode
Category: State Govt Jobs
Total Number of Vacancy: 2173
- For General Candidates: 1062
- For Sc Candidates: 445
- For ST Candidates: 666
Important Dates for Odisha MO Application Form 2018
- Initial Date for Start Online Application Form: 19 December 2017
- Closing Dates for Online Application Form: 17 January 2018
- Last Date to fill Application Fee: 20 January 2018
- Closing Date for receipt Print Out: 29 January 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Available Shortly
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Releasing Soon
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
Brilliant Nominees minimum necessary qualification
- MBBS Degree
- Minimum age bar: 21 Years
- Maximum age bar: 32 Years
- SC, ST and PHD Candidates Age Relaxation for govt norms
- Written Examination
Application Fee Structure:
- For Genera and OBC Category Application Fee: Rs. 300
- For SC, ST and Women candidates Application Fee: Nil
Rs.15600 to Rs. 39100/- with grade pay of Rs 5400
Posta Address Send Application:
Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack, Odisha 753001
How can apply their OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018:
- At first, nominees open link for Odisha Public Service Commission Apply and download the OPSC MO Application Form 2018.
- Now candidates can read the recruitment notification information and all instructions for filling up the OPSC Application form, after that candidates fills the registration form cautiously.
- Candidates can fill their all significant details such as name, fathers name, mother name, home address, phone number, education qualification, knowledge certificate and all main details carefully.
- Then applicants put communally all necessary documents copy upload their recent take pictures and candidates signature carefully.
- Finally, nominees save a print copy for upcoming orientation use only.
- Candidates Send hard copy for below given address.
OPSC MO Admit Card 2018:
Applicants may download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 from bureaucrat web portal OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2017 will be make available online on the official web portal on or before the 11 days the date of main written exam.
OPSC MO Result 2018
After finish of OPSC MO Jobs the competitors are terribly seeking for downloading their OPSC MO Result 2018. The result reflection will take a piece time.