Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan 13142 Constable Bharti Notification: Rajasthan Police Department has been released 13142 Police Constable Post in this department. This is a big opportunity for all eligible candidates. This is to inform all the job hunters that the gala days are not so far, Rajasthan Police Department has recently broadcast a new Rajasthan Police Notification 2018. No only this time but also last year, the department has broadcast the Rajasthan Police Advertisement and thousands of people applied and the suitable candidate got selected. This time also the no. of seats in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 is 13142. The application form of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2018 will be available on the official website of Raj Police Department. Job Seekers may apply online Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018 on 25 May 2018 to 14 June 2018.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
Although, the organization has not reveal the starting and end date of the registration but it is expected that the department will soon broadcast the Rajasthan Police
Constable Vacancy 2018 Application Form on the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. It is advised to every candidate that they should be keeping in touch with for the exact dates to registration. As soon as the organization reveals the exact date, we’ll update our page. check for all latest updates www.careertabloid.com
The notification states that the Rajasthan Police is soon going to invite all the eligible candidates to apply for the vacant 13142 constable post. All those candidates who were looking for the Police jobs can apply for this vacancy. However, the completion will be high because the post is prestigious and no. of people will try to grab the opportunity. This is the golden chance for all those candidates who were looking for the Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2018.
Overview of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2018
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Police|
|No. of Post||13142 Posts|
|Name of the recruitment||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
As we can see that the no. of the post in the Constable vacancy in Rajasthan is 13142 and the designation of the recruitment is too prestigious so the no. of people will try to grab this opportunity, so it is recommended to every candidate to apply as soon as possible before the last date. Candidates do remember that in order to apply they have to complete the eligibility criterion for the said post.
Vacancy Information for Rajasthan Police Constable Posts:
|Post Name||Total Number of Post|
|Constable Dog Squad||17|
|Constable Horse Rider||34|
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criterion: –
- Qualification: – Candidates must have completed the 12th or Senior Secondary from any recognized Board.
- Age Limit: – Candidates applying for the constable Vacancy in Rajasthan must have minimum age of 18 years and max of 25 years, however there is a relaxation to the upper age limit. Candidates can check the official notification from the official website.
- Height: – For the men candidates the height below 168 cm will not be accepted whereas in the case of women candidates the height below 152 cm will not be accepted.
- Chest: – Men:- 81 cm unexpanded, Women: – 86 cm expanded
- Application: – Candidates have to visit the official website in order to check the application fee.
Important dates to keep in mind
|Registration process starting date||25 May 2018|
|Last date to apply||14 June 2018|
|Admit Card Publishing Date||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
- General Candidates Fee: 450/-
- OBC Candidates Fee: 350
- ST & SC Candidates Fee: 250/-
Raj Police Constable Online Application Form
How to apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- In the very first, go to the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Further the candidate has to go to the notification panel.
- Click on the appropriate link stated as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018.
- Fill all the necessary details in the blank boxes.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Check all the details are filled correctly or not.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the submit button.
- Take the print out and keep it secure for the future reference.