UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has been announced an advertisement for Junior Engineer (JE) and various vacant posts in this department. Now candidates can apply UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 from official web site. The applicants who are presentation thoughtfulness against this UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 can transfer the main depiction of this post.
The administrators have publishes the registrations throughout online method only. This is one of the greatest days for the appliers who are barely searching for the vacancy. The stimulated ones can apply online application form at the authorized web page of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Now interested applicants may apply online Application form from 28 September 2017 to 23 October 2017.
All the important details of UPPCL JE Vacancy 2017 that is eligibility criterion, salary details, registration fee, important dates, how to apply application form and other important information are obtainable below on this official site that is careertabloid.com.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Required information for UPPCL JE Recruitment Notification 2017:
Name of Authorized Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Examination Name: UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
Total Number of Posts: 1196 Posts
Official Web Portal: uppcl.org
Appliance Method: Online Mode Only
Position type: Recruitment Notification
Post Date: 19 September 2017
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Preliminary Date to UPPCL JE Application Form: 28 September 2017
- Final Date to UPPCL JE Application Form: 23 October 2017
- UPPCL JE Examination Date: December 2017
- Admit Card for UPPCL JE Examination: December 2017
- UPPCL JE Result Declaration Date: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have done Diploma, BE, Btech for Civil Engineering from any reputed board or university.
Age Limit for UPPCL JE Examination:
- Minimum age bar for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age bar for Candidates: 44 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Government norms.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Unreserved and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 900/-
- For SC and ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 900/-
- For Physically Challenged Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 10/-
Salary Details: Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Examination Pattern for UPPCL JE Exam 2017:
|Serial Number||Total Subjects||Examination Type||Total Questions||Marks||Total Marks|
|1||Technical Syllabus||Objective Type||150||150|
|2||General Awareness||Objective Type||20||20||200|
|4||General Hindi||Objective Type||10||10|
For Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Resources
- Electrical Machine-I
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements
- Power plant Engineering
- Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
- Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Industrial Electronics and Control
- Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electrical Machine-II
- Control System & Process Application
- Principles of Digital Electronics
- Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
For Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
- Design of Reinforced concrete structures
- Steel & Machinery structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Building Materials and construction
- Water supply and sanitation for public building
- Water Resources Engineering
- Rain Fall & Run-off
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Lift Irrigation
- Flow Irrigation
- Canal Head Works
- Cross Drainage Works
- Water Logging and Drainage
- Flood Protection
- Irrigation Management
- Fluid Mechanics
For General Knowledge and General Awareness Syllabus 2017
- Current Affairs & International & National
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Events related to India and its neighbouring countries
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- General Polity.
- Indian & World Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
For Reasoning Ability Syllabus 2017
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Puzzle Test.
- Series Completion
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Missing Character
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statement – Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Situation Reaction Test
- Statement – Arguments
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
For General Hindi Syllabus 2017
- Plural Forms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
How can fill UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must first go to the authorized web page of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Then candidates on the administrator web page search for UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Then candidates must read the notification cautiously and fill up all the essential details.
- Now candidates upload their passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Now submit the UPPCL registration form by clicking on submit key.
- At last candidates stay with you a hard copy of UPPCL Application Form for more orientation.
UPPCL JE Jobs 2017 Notification
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2017 Application Form
UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017:
The accessibility of call letter will be humiliated in our web site very soon. The UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 for the examination will be accessible proceeding to the examination timetable. Hall Ticket can be downloaded through using appliance number.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2017
Applicants who will choose from the assortment will be announced soon on the authorized web site. The candidates who are particular for the post, those applicants’ names show in the cut off.