CISF Recruitment 2018: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the new jobs for Sportsmen and Women against Sports Quota. The Male and Female candidates from all over India can apply for CISF Jobs 2018 on or before the due date. The CISF has total 118 vacancies in which 31 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector and 87 vacancies of General Duty Head Constable. The CISF is providing the best opportunity for eligible contenders. The candidates who are willing to apply for CISF ASI Vacancy 2018 should apply on or before due date. The CISF Post Wise detail is provided below.
The all kind of Details on CISF Recruitment 2018 is available on the website studytubes.co.in. You can also visit to the official website of CISF. The aspirants who have passed Bachelors degree can apply for CISF SI Recruitment 2018 and the contenders who have passed 12th class from the recognized board can apply for CISF GD Recruitment 2018.
The selection in CISF 2018 Vacancy will be made on the basis of Trial test in sports events, Proficiency test, Final selection and medical examination. The CISF ASI HC Application Form 2018 will be submitted via offline mode. So don’t miss the CISF Career 2018 and apply as soon as possible.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Details:
CISF Recruitment 2018 Short Summary:
- Name of organization: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of Post: Assistant Sub Inspector and General Duty Head Constable
- Total Post: 118
- Official Website: nic.in
- Category: Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2018
Education: The contenders who are applying for CISF Vacancies 2018 must have following education.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: The contenders who are wishing to apply for CISF ASI Jobs 2018 should be Graduate from any recognized university.
- General Duty Head Constable: The contenders who are willing to apply for CISF GD Jobs 2018 must be 12th pass from any recognized board or institute.
Age Limit: The contenders who are willing to apply for CISF ASI Vacancy 2018 and CISF GD Vacancy 2018 must be following age limitation:
- Assistant Sub Inspector: The age should be 20 years to 25 years on the closing date.
- General Duty Head Constable: The contenders who are willing to apply age must be 18 to 23 years.
Age Relaxation: The contenders who belong to the reserved category will get the relaxation in age as per rules of Govt. of India. The age relaxation for ST/ST category will be 5 years and for OBC will be 3 years.
Physical and Medical Standard: to know the Physical and Medical Standard kindly see the CISF Official Notification 2018. The candidates who have proficiency in sports will get the preference. to know the CISF Sports Proficiency kindly see the notification.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the good amount of salary. The salary ranges from Rs. 29,200 to 92300 for ASI and Rs. 25500-81100 for Head Constable.
Application Fee: You should have to Pay Rs. 100 Application Fee through Postal Order.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of following measures like:
- Trial Test in Sports Events
- Proficiency Test
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
- Initial Date to start Application Form Submission: Available
- Last Date to Apply: 25 Jan 2018
- For North East Region: 01 Feb 2018
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2018
- First of all interested contenders log on to the website of CISF of Your region
- Then look CISF Official Notification 2018 and Read all the information
- Now Click on the CISF Apply Online Link and Fill all the required details
- Upload all the required documents and Pay the application fee
- Submit the form and Take a print out of filled application form
Check Here:- Official Notification
Application Form:- Apply Online
CISF Result 2018
The Final Result of CISF Recruitment 2018 will be announced after completion of all rounds of selection process. You can check the results after log on to the website of CISF. So please log o to the official website to check the CISF Final Result 2018.