Kerala SET Admit Card 2017, Download LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017: LBC Centre of Science and Technology has released the KSET Admit Card 2017 on 9th August 2017. The admit card is live and can be obtained easily via entering the 5 digit application No. and Date of Birth. The Kerala State Eligibility test has been scheduled on 20th August 2017 tentatively. The motto of conducting the Kerala SET Examination is to select the eligible and energetic candidates as the Higher Secondary School Teacher and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE.
Thousands of candidates have applied for the State Eligibility Examination, Kerala and they all will have to download the KSET Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website. Candidates searching for more details can visit the www.careertabloid.com. As already said the KSET will be conducted on 20th August 2017, where the candidates shall be asked to take a written exam that will be divided in two papers, the Paper-I and paper-II where the Paper-I will be common for each student and the Paper-II will be based on the optional subject chosen by the applicant.
The paper will be brought within the outlines of syllabus issued by the KSET. Applicants appearing in these examinations will have to download the Kerala SET Admit Card 2017. Examinees do remember that none of the applicants will be allowed to take the examination without the K-SET Hall Ticket 2017.
Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
The Kerala SET Call Letter 2017 will be consist of many details like Roll no, Exam date, Examination venue, etc… the details like Signature, photograph and the name will be used to verify the identity of examinee. All the applicants are advised to carry one Identity Card along with its Xerox to the examination centre. Candidates must not abandon any of the rules provided in the KSET Hall Ticket 2017.
Note: – The candidates who forgot their application No. will also be able to access their Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 by following the below given steps.
Brief Overview of KSET Written Exam Call Letter 2017
|Name of the Organisation||LBC Centre of Science and Technology|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Admit Card||KSET Admit Card 2017|
How to download the Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website of LBC Centre of Science and Technology available in the above table.
- Now click the link “STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST – July-2017” to download the KSET Admit Card 2017.
- Click the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Further, the candidates will have to enter their 5 digits application no. and Date of Birth in the specific manner.
- Again Click “get the admit card”.
- Your K-SET Permission Letter 2017 will be rendered on the device’s screen.
- Take the print out of the appeared page.
- Don’t forget to take the admit card at the examination centre.
This is to inform all those candidates who have lost their application no. that they can also download their KSET LBC Call Letter 2017 via using the below given steps:-
- There shall be a link provided on the official website for this purpose, do make a click on that.
- Now provide the required details so that you can get your application no.
- Once you get you application no. back then do follow the above procedure.
KSET Hall Ticket 2017- Important Dates
|KSET Admit Card 2017 will be available from||9th August 2017|
|Examination Date||20th August 2017|
KSET Result 2017:- Candidates appearing in the examination will have to work hard and study well. We really understand that it is very hard to crack the Kerala SET Result 2017 but the hard work pays off. Once the organisation released the result the candidates will be able to check the result from the official website via entering the roll no. available on the KSET Admit Card 2017.