KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 1, 2 Division Assistant Posts 2018:- Karnataka Public Service Commission will soon release the PSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018 to fill the First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) and other vacant posts in the department. Qualified and interested candidates may apply online for the application form on or before the last date. Karnataka Public Service Commission invites registration process for the posts of FDA SDA and other various vacant posts.
This is a golden chance for the appliers who are looking for Govt vacancy in Karnataka. The eligible who convene the eligibility can apply for this FDA SDA Karnataka Recruitment 2018. Aspirants are recommending registering on to the administrator portal of the KPSC, and checking the information for KPSC advertisement and as well as submission process. Applicants may apply online KPSC FDA SDA Application Form 2018 at its authorized website online from 1st September 2018 and the last date for the application form from 07 October 2018. For more details available check www.careertabloid.com.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018
Important details of KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018 that is qualifying criteria, salary structure, application fee, important dates, how to apply application form, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Cut off and other details are available below on this webpage at careertabloid.com
Required information for Karnataka FDA SDA Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Name of Authorized Association: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: KPSC FDA SDA Exam 2018
- Name of Vacancy: First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA)
- Total Number of Posts: Various Posts
- Registration Methods: Online Mode
- Post Category: Vacancy Notification
- Certified Portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Job Place: Karnataka
- Initial Date to Online KPSC Application Form: 1 September 2018
- Final Date for the submission of the Online KPSC Application Form: 7 October 2018
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC FDA SDA Examination 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma Graduation Degree in Computer Science for any recognized institute or university.
- The minimum age for Interested Applicants: 18 years
- Maximum age for Interested Applicants: 35 Years
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Confirmation
- General Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 300
- SC/ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs 150
- For First Division Assistant: Rs. 14550 to Rs. 26700
- For Second Division Assistant: Rs. 11600 to Rs. 21000
Pre Exam Pattern for KPSC FDA SDA Exam 2018
|Examination Paper||Type of Examination||Examination Subject||Total Marks|
|First Paper||Objective Type||General English||150|
|Second Paper||Objective Type||General Knowledge & General Awareness||150|
|Third Paper||Required Type||Kannada Language||150|
Main Examination Pattern for KPSC FDA SDA Exam 2018
|Examination Paper||Examination Subject||Total Mark|
|First Paper||Kannada Language||150|
|Second Paper||English Language||150|
How can fill their KPSC FDA SDA Application Form 2018:
- At first, applicants must log on to the authorized web page of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Now candidates hit on KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018 press key.
- Then candidates must fill up all the main details with their academic qualifications.
- Candidates can upload their passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Lastly, candidates can submit the KPSC FDA SDA Application Form 2018.
- Then candidates save their hard copy of the Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Application Form for future use only.
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018: – Applying applicants check KPSC FDA SDA Exam Dates 2018 and may download Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2018 from an authorized web portal.
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Result 2018: – Successful Conducting KPSC FDA SDA has written Examination, Karnataka PSC FDA SDA will declare KPSC FDA SDA Result 2018 on authorized Portal.