KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification, 1017 LDC UDC Librarian Vacancies: Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathan has recently issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 1017 Posts of Officer, Librarian, LDC, UDC etc… All the candidates who are wishing to apply can apply from here directly. Candidates can start applying for the KVS Recruitment 2018 from the 21st December 2018. The application form will be available online on the official website. The candidates are advised to download the official notification before applying. The official notification will be consisting of all the details necessary to apply online. All the eligibility criterion has been mentioned in the official notification. It is mandatory for every aspirant to meet the eligibility criterion before applying.
Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of the selection criterion. Interested candidates can apply for the KVS LDC/UDC Recruitment 2018 from the official website. The mode of application will be online and the candidates will have to fill the application form itself. Being designated in the KVS is always seen as prestigious in the society. There will be lakhs off candidates applying for the KVS Recruitment 2018 for the non-teaching staff. Candidates here below will be reading all the necessary details required. Candidates check for more information and visit www.careertabloid.com.
KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates after being applied for the KVS Non-teaching Staff Vacancy 2018 will have to appear for the computer based online examination. Candidates who will be qualifying the phase 1 will have to appear for the skill test and the skill test will be deciding the merit list. The candidates who will qualify the skill test will be called for the personal interview. The personal interview is the last phase and the candidates who will clear the last phase will get the joining letter.
- Computer based online test
- Skill test
- Personal Interview
Brief overview of KVS LDC/UDC Recruitment 2018
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kendriya Vidyalya Sanghathan (KVS)|
|Number of Vacancies||1017|
|Name of the Recruitment||KVS Recruitment 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Kendriya Vidyalya Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:-
|Upper Divisional Clerk||70||24||13||39||146|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||284||84||42||151||461|
Eligibility Criterion of KVS Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2018
|Designation||Education Qualification||Age Limit (Including Age Relaxation)||Application Fee|
|Assistant Commissioner||Master Degree & B.ED or equivalent
|50 years old||1200|
|Assistant Engineer||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||35 years old||750|
|Deputy Commissioner||Master Degree with Second Class||50 years Old||1200|
|Administrative Officer||Graduation||45 years old||1200|
|Assistant||Graduation with 3 years’ Experience||35 years old||750|
|Stenographer Grade III||12th with Skill test||27 years Old||750|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduation||30 years old||750|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Pass and Skill Test||35 years Old||750|
|Finance Officer||B.Com with 50%||35 years old||750|
- All the age limit available here has been included with the age relaxation. Candidates belonging to the general category are advised to check the official notification.
- The Application fee for the reserved category is nil.
- Starting Dates for KVS Non Teaching Application Form: 21 December 2017
- Finishing Date KVS Non Teaching Application Form: 11 January 2018
- Admit Card Status: Available Soon
KVS Non Teaching Notification 2018- Download
KVS Non Teaching Recruitment 2018- Apply Online
How to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2018?
- In the very first step, go to the official website available on the above table.
- Further the candidates will have to click the direct link “KVS Recruitment 2018”.
- Do check the official notification.
- Read it carefully and apply online.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- Do check the details are filled correctly or not.
- If not then make correction.
- Candidates after submitting the form will not be able to change the information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the submit button.
- Take the print out and keep it secure for the future reference.