NEET Application Form 2019, Apply Here NEET Registration Form Online:- National Testing Agency is going to live the NEET 2019 Application Form from 1 October 2018. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance exam organizes every year to provide the admission to the eligible students in the MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses in the various dental and medical colleges of India. For this, the agency will soon issue the NEET Application Form 2019 to choose the talented students for the course. This exam is organized twice in a year first in February and the second in May.
Candidates who are going to fill the form of the NEET Registration Form 2019 are advised to please check the all details like application form dates, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc carefully. The NEET Entrance Exam 2019 will be based to select the aspirants for the admission. Candidates may apply online NEET Application Form 2019 on or before the closing date For the preparation of the exam, the exam syllabus and exam pattern is available below of the page. Interested aspirants can check and start the preparation according to it. With the agency will set up the 3000 practice centers for the NEET UG Entrance Exam 2019.
Apply Online NEET Application Form 2019
- 1 Apply Online NEET Application Form 2019
- 2 NEET Entrance Exam 2019 Pattern: –
Earlier this exam was done by CBSE. Now this time this task is handover to NTA. The students can fill the form of the NEET 2019 Application Form via the online mode only. The organization will not accept any form through the offline mediums. The exam form dates and exam dates are given below of the page. You should carefully check them once. Candidates are required to fulfill this eligibility to be appear in the exam and be selected for the admission.
Details of the NEET Registration Form 2019: –
- Name of Agency: – National Testing Agency
- Name of Form: – NEET 2019 Application Form
- Course Offered: – MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses
- Total seats: – Various
- Exam Level: – National Level
Required Eligibility Criteria of the NEET Exam 2019: –
Before filling the NEET Registration Form 2019 aspirants are required to please check the important details regarding the eligibility of the exam. These include the educational qualification and age limit. So, please check them carefully.
NEET 2019 Notification Academic Qualification: – Aspirants should be 12th passed with 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio – technology with English as compulsory subject.
Age Limit for the NEET Registration Form 2019 (As on or before 31 December 2018): – Between 17 to 25 years (30 years for the SC/ST and OBC).
Selection Process of the NEET Application Form 2019: –
- NEET Exam 2019
- Merit List
NEET 2019 Application Form Fees: –
- General/OBC: – 1400
- SC/ST/PH: – 750
Application Mode of the NEET 2019: – Online
Apply Online NEET 2019 Application Form
Important Dates of the NTA NEET Notification 2019 :-
- Starting date to fill the online form: – 1 October 2018
- Closing date to apply: – 31 October 2018
- Correction in form from: – 1st week of November 2018
- Admit card release date: – 1st week of January 2019
- Date of exam: – 3rd February to 17th February 2019
- Answer key date: – Within a week of exam
- Result announcement: – 1st week of March 2019
- Counseling Starts: – 2nd week of June 2019
NEET Entrance Exam 2019 Pattern: –
|Subjects||Paper Type||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Physics||Objective Type||45||45 * 4 = 180||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||45||45 * 4 = 180|
|Zoology||45||45 * 4 = 180|
|Botany||45||45 * 4 = 180|
How to apply for the NEET Application Form 2019: –
- Open the official site of the corporation.
- On homepage, find a link that is NEET Application Form 2019
- Click on the link.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself and get the user and password.
- After that click on apply online and fill your other details in the form.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form at once and go the payment window for the payment.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
Conclusion of NEET Application Form 2019: –
Aspirants who want to the MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses from the reputed institutions of India for them the NEET Application Form 2019 is an opportunity. This notification helps the able aspirants to take the admission in their favorite institution. These students can fill the online application form of the NEET 2019 from this page and can be a part of the admission process.