NMAT Registration 2018, Apply Online NMAT Application Form 2018, Check Registration Process:- Graduate Management Admission Council has released the notification about the NMAT Registration 2018. Students who are interested in the NMAT 2018 can apply online for it from this page. NMAT is a national level entrance test that is valid in various universities and 23 Business schools. Its purpose is to provide the admission to the students in these institutions for the MBA, PGDM and other management courses.
This is a good opportunity for those intelligent students who want to do the MBA from reputed business schools of India. These candidates can fill the NMAT Application Form 2018 from this page easily. The dates are out to fill the application form. The dates would remain open for 90 days till 3 October 2018. It means you have a lot of time to fill the application form. You can also apply after the last date by paying late fees. Check for more latest details www.careertabloid.com
NMAT Registration 2018, Apply NMAT Application Form 2018 Details
The profit for the students in the NMAT Registration 2018 is that they can self schedule their NMAT Exam Date 2018. The aspirants have to be appear on their chosen date to take the exam. All the complete details of the NAMT such as important dates, application fees, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam pattern etc are available on this page. Before applying check all the details of the application form.
NMAT Registration 2018 details: –
- Name of Organization: – Graduate Management Admission Council
- Name of Form: – NMAT Registration 2018
- Offered Course: – MBA, PGDM and other management courses
- Available Seats: – Various seats
Eligibility Criteria NMAT Notification 2018: –
Academic Qualification: –
- MBA: – Aspirants must be Graduate with 50% of marks from a reputed Indian university.
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management: – Aspirant must hold UG/PG degree with 50% of marks. BE/B.Tech/Biotechnology/Biomedical degree holders can also apply.
Age Bar: – Go to the official notification
Selection Process: –
- NMAT Exam 2018
Application Fees: – .
- NMAT Registration Fee: – 2000 + Taxes
- NMAT Registration (Late Fees): – Rs. 2500 + Taxes
- Exam Retaking Fee: – Rs. 2000 + Applicable Taxes
- Exam Rescheduling Fee: – Rs. 1100 + Applicable Taxes
- Additional Score Reports (Beyond Five) Fee: – Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes.
Application Mode: – Online
Important Dates: –
- NMAT Registration Start Date: – 3 July 2018
- NMAT Registration Last Date: – 3 October 2018
- NMAT Late Registration Starts: – 4 October 2018
- NMAT Late Registration Ends: – 16 October 2018
- NMAT Retake Registration Starts: – 5 October 2018
- NMAT Retake Registration Ends: – 14 December 2018
- Exam Dates: – 4 October 2018 to 17 December 2018
- Result Date: – 17 January 2019
NMAT Exam Pattern 2018: –
|S. No||Section Name||Total Questions||Allotted time in minutes|
Process to apply for the NMAT Notification 2018: –
- First, open the official site of the institute nmat.org.in
- On home page find the link, that is NMAT Registration 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Register yourself with the NMAT 2018 Application Form.
- Enter your details in the form correctly.
- Hits on submit.
- You will get the registration no and password.
- Keep them safe with you.
- Now Click on apply online.
- Enter your other information in it like educational qualification and other documents also.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Press submit.
- Check the form once before final submission.
- Deposit the fees via the net banking.
- Click on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future.
NMAT Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card will be published on the official site of the organization before the 15 days of the exam date. You can download it by using your registration no and password. It is an important document for you for the exam.
NMAT Result 2018: –
The result data has not announced yet. Therefore, the candidates have to wait for some time for their result declaration. As the result declares, the institute will start the counseling session for the successful aspirants and then they will be able to lock their seat in their favorite institution.