RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018, RMSA Part Time JCT Instructor Vacancies:- The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA) will soon release a recruitment notification for Part-Time JCT Instructor and other various vacancies in this authorized department. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan is going to be published a vacancy advertisement for the recruitment of various posts. All entitled applicants can apply for this vacancy through online format on or before the closing date.
The closing date for online application submission will be updated on the authorized website from this department. The RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 constraint is going to give the appliers the latest way in their careers. The candidates should apply for the given posts as per their academic requirement and the age bar. For more detail available from our website that is careertabloid.com.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018
The aspirants must read all the directions given in these articles. The administrator website of the academic department is also given in this article for the convenience of the appliers. All the information of RMSA Assam Vacancy 2018 that is eligibility criterion, salary information, registration fee, important dates, how to apply application form, Admit Card, Result Declaration, cut off, Merit List and other main details are obtainable below on our web site i.e. careertabloid.com
- Name of Authorized Recruitment: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
- Exam Name: RMSA Assam Teacher Exam 2018
- Name of Post: Part Time ICT Instructor
- Total Number of Posts: Various
- Administrator Web Site: rmsaassam.in
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Post Category: Vacancy Advertisement
- Post Date Information: Announced Soon
- Vacancy Place Name: Assam State
Important Dates for RMSA Assam Application Form:
- Preliminary Date to fill the Application Form: Announced Soon
- Closing Date to fill the Application Form: Announced Soon
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA Assam Recruitment Notification 2018
Aspirants should be done graduation and post graduation or its comparable examination for ant reputed board.
- For Unreserved Candidates Age: 43 Years
- For OBC, SC and ST Candidates: 48 Years
- Written Examination
- Walk In Interview
- Merit List
- For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100
- For OBC, SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 50
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- For Grade Pay Rs. 3300
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Notification
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
How can apply for RMSA Assam Teacher Application Form 2018:
- Applicants first go to the authorized web site such as Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan.
- Then candidates on the authorized site search for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018.
- Then candidates must read the notification cautiously and fill all the important details.
- Candidates fill their Name, Fathers Name, Permanent Address, Academic Qualification and other details.
- Now candidates can submit the RMSA Assam Application Form through clicking on submit button.
- At last candidates keep with you a hard copy of application form for further reference use only.
RMSA Assam Admit Card 2018: – The accessibility of RMSA Assam Call letter will be intimated in our website as soon possible. The RMSA Assam Admit Card 2018 for the examination will be presented previously to the exam timetable. Hall Ticket can be downloaded by using Registration number.