SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018:- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam is going to release a recruitment notification for Assistant Teacher and other various vacant posts in this association. This is the good opportunity for all eligible candidates. Applicants who are interested for SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 are asking through the ability of Examination Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to submit their valid submission through online process.
The interested and qualified students can apply online for SSA Assam Teacher Vacancy Application Form 2018 by certified web page of sarva Shiksha Abhiyan on or before the closing date. Now applicants can apply web based filling registration form at its authorized online interface from Soon and the final date for registration form is updated soon. For more information about www.careertabloid.com.
SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018
All the significant details of SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at www.careertabloid.com.
Essential information for SSA Assam Teacher Notification 2018:
Name of Department: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam
Exam Name: SSA Assam Teacher Exam 2018
Post Name: Assistant Teacher
Total Number of Vacancy: Various
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level Posts (Social Science)
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level Posts (Science and Maths)
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary Level Posts
District and Post Name
- Kamrup Metro
- South Salmara
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date:updated soon
Job Location: Assam
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: updated Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: updated Soon
- SSA Assam District Level Verification from: updated Soon
- For Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level Posts (Social Science): Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree with CTET at 50% marks for any recognized university.
- For Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary Level Posts (Science and Maths): Appliers must have passed BSc for any recognized board with CTET at 50% Marks.
- For Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary Level Posts: Applicants must have done Senior Secondary / 12th or its correspondent plus LP-TET/CTET through at slightest 50% marks OR Bachelor degree from any reputed board or university.
As on 01 January 2018
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Confirmation
- For Unreserved applicants Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST and PH applicants Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
Salary Structure: As per government norms
How to Fill SSC Assam Application Form 2018:
- Firstly students must visit certified web portal of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Now candidates should read the SSA Notification cautiously before relate
- Now applicants the way the web link online submission
- Now candidates select the significant post from the given link.
- Now students fill up the SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 form with the compulsory details.
- Then candidates upload their recent passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then appliers press on the submit button to total the process.
- At last students save Xerox copy for further use only.
SSA Assam Vacancy Application Form
SSA Assam Teacher Admit Card 2018:
Permission Letter of the SSA Teacher Exam 2018 will be pending out 19 days before the important exam date. All the qualified appliers have to remain their hall ticket with them when leaving to turn out to be observable in the examination.
SSA Assam Teacher Result 2018:
Capable students should visit the executive web page or make sure the SSA examination result after publishing. Then applicants may search SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Result 2018 on its official web page.