TNUSRB Recruitment 2018, TN Police Recruitment Notification 309 Sub Inspector Posts:- Candidates can now apply for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the job notification for the talented aspirants. The notification has released to fill the 309 posts of Sub Inspector (Technical) posts in the Tamil Nadu Police Department. Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy can register themselves through the online mode from the given direct link below of the page. The last date to fill the application form is 10 August 2018.
Interested aspirants will have to apply after reading the advertisement of the TN Police Jobs 2018. In this advertisement, you will get the complete details about the recruitment that is eligibility criteria, registration process, application fees, admit card, exam date and result date also. If you fulfill the required eligibility for the posts then you can easily apply for it. For the selection of the suitable aspirants the board will conduct the computer based exam, and then interview.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 for 309 Sub Inspector Posts
The candidates who will pass all these steps of the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 they will definitely get their job in this current year. The selected candidates will get the good salary and grade pay on the monthly basis. For the exam preparation, you can also download the exam pattern and syllabus of it and then do your preparation easily by making the schedule. Because there will be many candidates for the limited seats. check for more upcoming updates www.careertabloid.com
Check the details of the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018: –
- Organization Name: – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
- Name of Recruitment: – TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- Posts Name: – Sub Inspector (Technical)
- No of Posts: – 309
- Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: – State Govt Job
- Application Mode:– Online
- Official site: – tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2018: –
Aspirants who are interested in the vacancy can check the complete eligibility criteria of the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 from this article.
Academic Qualification of TN Police SI Recruitment 2018: –
- Candidates must have Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering with minimum second division.
- Aspirants should have done B.E/B.Tech from an approved university of India.
Age Limit of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 (As on 01 July 2018): –
- Minimum age required: – 20 Years
- Maximum age required: – 28 Years
Selection Criteria of TNUSRB SI Jobs 2018: –
- Computer Based Test
- Interview round
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale: – Rs. 36900 to 116900
Application Fees of Tamil Nadu SI Vacancy 2018: – Rs. 500 (Exam Fees)
Important Dates of the TN Sub Inspector Notification 2018: –
- Starting Date to apply: – 11 July 2018
- Closing Date to apply: – 10 August 2018
Important Links for the TN Police SI Vacancy 2018: –
- Download the TNUSRB SI Job Notification 2018
- Apply online for the Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Jobs 2018
How to apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment Notification 2018: –
- Go to the site that is tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Find the link that is TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018
- Click on the link.
- A form will be appeared in front of you on the PC.
- Enter your details like name, age, contact no, educational qualification etc.
- Upload your new passport size photo and the signature also.
- Check the form at least once.
- Deposit the application fees through the online banking.
- Download the application form in your PC in pdf format.
TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2018: –
The board will release the call letter before the 15 days of the exam. All the candidates who are registered for the exam can download the call letter using their registration no and password. Call letter is an important document for all of the candidates for the exam.
Tamil Nadu SI Exam Result 2018: –
As per the sources, the board will announce the result of the computer based test in the October/November 2018. In addition, after the releasing of the result the next recruitment process that is interview will be started within 2 weeks. Successful aspirants in both of the stages will get the job.